Customer Success Manager – Software Company
Testimonial Tree products targets the high potential segment of cloud-based satisfaction surveys, online reviews, and testimonial marketing. This is an opportunity to make a significant contribution to an emerging leader in the rapidly growing enterprise testimonial management software market.
As a key employee, the Customer Success Manager needs to champion adoption, promote client retention and customer satisfaction outside and inside the organization. The ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator, goal-oriented self-starter, and team player who will bring relevant experience to the table.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, promoting retention and overall satisfaction
- Establish a trust-based relationship with each assigned client working toward a common goal
- Advocate customer needs by facilitating the on-boarding process and oversee implementation
- Work with clients and collaborate with team to achieve mutual goals; coordinate resources and or other key performance indicators that aid in customers achieving their goals
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent responsibilities of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s)
- Conduct meetings with C-level executives and business owners
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, account management and customer service skills
- Thrives in multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities
- Self-Starter, displays leadership, positive and strong team player
- 2+ years of relevant experience developing and implementing best practices and processes for customer success team
- Prior experience in managing customer relationships
- You’re driven: No one need to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, natural sense of curiosity, and adapt to perfect your work
- You want to help and serve our customers; They win, so you win
- Basic knowledge of Website publishing platforms including WordPress, HTML and Social Media Platforms
- Demonstrates ability to work in independently under pressure, managing resources and several projects simultaneously
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel, PowerPoint, GoToMeeting web conferencing, Hubspot CRM or similar customer relationship management platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work history
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to: info@TestimonialTree.com
Testimonial Tree, Inc.
23150 Fashion Drive, Suite 238
Estero, FL 33928
Testimonial Tree is the leader in testimonial management software. Professionals trust Testimonial Tree to help them gather feedback about customer experiences through 5-star ratings, satisfaction surveys, and customer reviews. Our platform empowers your clients to share word-of-mouth recommendations on social media networks and syndicate testimonials on your own website as well as popular 3rd party review websites. We help you take control of your reputation online, build trusted client relationships and increase brand loyalty. To learn more visit: www.TestimonialTree.com